Congratulations! You just hired an SEO firm to climb up the SERPs and enjoy a tsunami of targeted visitors to your site. However, before finally sending in the money against the invoice, stop and think!
Are you really sure that the firm you hired the SEO packages from really knows their game? Or did this question itself kicked off warning bells inside your head? For if it did, we have the right 5 pointers to help you know which is the ideal SEO company and which is not!
1. Meta Tags: Check for the Meta Tags on the pages. Meta tags can be a great warning sign for any potential client to check out the authenticity and the efficacy of a SEO firm. The more potent and targeted Meta Tags for a SEO firm is, the more you can trust on the people who will be working for you.
2. SEO Content: Don’t fall for tall claims from SEO agencies that they have the best copywriting hands on deck. Check their content as a sample. Shabby, grammatically incorrect, academically written blocks of texts etc that has been passed off as SEO copy can be another sign that this is not the firm you had been looking for, irrespective of how affordable the packages can be.
3. 301 Re-direct: 301 Re-direct has to be executed right by any and every SEO company. The one that doesn’t do it (a re-direct to the www version of the site whenever the “www” has not been typed into the URL) is not worthy of your investment, money or time!
4. Range of Services or SEO Packages: The extent of the SEO company’s acumen is also a fair indicator of the company’s ability to deliver on the promises it makes. So if you find a SEO firm that looks decent and offers almost all of the branches in an SEO package deal (viral marketing, Organic SEO, PPC, content development, Blogging etc) – you should know that you have struck gold!
5. The SEO Firm’s Own Rankings: ‘People living in glass houses can mirror the world best.’ So you know, the more SEO-competitive and well-established an SEO agency is, the better it will be in handling your SEO assignments through its customized SEO packages. So the next you are on the lookout for the best SEO packages, turn the tables on the SEO firm. Ask for a targeted keyword, Google it, and let the consequent rankings influence your decision.
See, it’s easy to identify the best from the rest. All you need is some basic SEO knowledge – and as a layman, understand of the way SEO packages are structured and customized. And oh yes, you need to have the aforementioned points in mind too!
With these tips in your arsenal, the possibility of being fleeced by amateur SEO firms is as bleak as Steve Jobs going bankrupt! On a serious note, if you have been a hawk-eye as far as selecting SEO packages are concerned, you will have safe passage to the top of SERPs in no time!
John Barrow is a celebrated author on the domain of SEO packages and customized SEO solutions, and has spent decades analyzing the industry and opinionating on the same.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/John_Barrow/765110